Texas Trauma Cleanup
KRI Crime Scene Cleanup provides comprehensive and professional biohazard cleanup services to those in the Texas area. Our team specializes in crime scene clean up, suicide cleaning, drug operation cleanup, unattended death cleanup, blood cleanup and biohazard decontamination and disposal. This set of services is available immediately, normally within 24 hours of a request. Our cleanup crew is also sensitive to the fact that this is a difficult time for you and your family and provides respectful, discreet and compassionate service to each and every one of our clients.
KRI Crime Scene Cleanup: Overview of Comprehensive Services Available
● Crime Scene Clean up: The aftermath of a crime scene can be very difficult for the family and friends to see, let alone clean. KRI can take this burden off of your shoulders and safely restore the area (residential, commercial or public) so that you can focus on taking the first steps toward healing.
● Suicide Cleaning: A suicide is extremely difficult on the family and the cleanup can be complex and sometimes gruesome. A professional team is almost always needed to effectively complete a suicide cleanup. KRI’s team meets a suicide cleanup job with compassion and discretion and will take great care to get the area back to its original state.
● Drug Operation Cleanup: If you are concerned that your property has previously housed a drug operation, our team can test and decontaminate the area to prevent any potential health problems.
● Unattended Death Cleanup: Cleaning the scene after an unattended death is difficult because there may be significant body decomposition, depending on the amount of time that passed between the death and when the body was found. KRI can eliminate all traces of odor and bacteria in these situations and discard anything in the area that is unsalvageable.
● Blood and Bodily Fluid Cleanup: The blood and bodily fluids left behind after a crime or trauma are actually a biohazard and can transmit infection and disease to others. The Texas trauma clean up crew at KRI will eliminate all traces of blood, bodily fluids and remains from the scene so that you can be confident that the area is safe for normal use.
● Biohazard Decontamination and Disposal: Biohazardous materials from a crime or trauma scene requires special decontamination and disposal. These materials cannot be thrown away with normal trash as it could transmit infection and disease to those who handle it. KRI’s Texas certified cleanup crew can properly dispose of all of these materials.
If you find yourself in need of our array of cleanup services, give us a call at 1-888-382-2930 anytime, day or night. Our crew will quickly provide you with a quote and a timeframe for when we can begin our work.