Just like any state in the USA, Louisiana has its fair share of crimes. Research shows that Louisiana had the highest murder rate in the country in 2012, which was 10.8 murders per 100,000 people. It would make sense that New Orleans, LA averages the highest number of murders in the state. Additionally, studies indicate that Louisiana also led the nation with the highest incarceration rate during 2013. What happens to these crime scenes after law enforcement and detectives pull out any needed evidence? The mess is left to the owner of the location. When dealing with a traumatic situation such as a crime scene, the last thing you want to have to focus on is cleaning up the scene. These scenes can be very dangerous to the average citizen, so calling a cleanup professional team should be a priority. Count on KRI, a Louisiana crime scene cleanup team that has the experience and equipment to get your residence back to a clean state.
Common Cleanup Services
- Blood and Bodily Fluid Cleanup – This type of cleanup is very dangerous because of the risk of coming into contact with blood or bodily fluid. Our staff offers 24/7 blood removal service as well as body fluid cleanup. Letting our team sanitize and decontaminate the biohazardous area is your best bet!
- Homicides – The most devastating crime of all. If you are dealing with a homicide, the only thing on your mind should be spending time with your friends and family while you mourn. Our licensed and insured team of cleanup specialists will discreetly handle the cleanup so that you can attempt to get your life back to normal.
- Drug Operations – Are you a landlord that just found out a resident was using your home for a meth lab? This type of environment can quickly contaminate your home. Our staff can come into the home and decontaminate the residence so that no one runs the risk of chemical poisoning or experiencing respiratory problems.
Our Cleanup Steps
- Protection – All of our cleanup specialists wear highly protective gear to ensure their safety.
- Restriction – It is important that the crime scene has restricted access for the safety of others.
- Disposal – Our team removes any unsalvageable items on your property.
- Sanitation – Multiple sanitation treatments are applied to the crime scene.
- Test – Once our cleanup is complete, we test the area for satiation levels to ensure it is safe to return.
- Certificate – All of our cleanups come with a completion/safe habitation certificate.
So, if you are dealing with a crime scene in Louisiana, let KRI handle the cleanup. Give us a call 24/7 at 1-888-382-2930 to learn more about our crime scene cleanup services.