Do you have a family member that struggles with collecting too many items? Have they collected so many items that their house has been taken over by clutter? Well, someone that at one time was able to manage their passion for collecting can quickly turn into a hoarder if not assisted. If the family member has gotten to a point that professional cleaning is the only option to get their home back to normal, KRI can help. If the cluttered location is in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area, a hoarding cleanup specialist from KRI can come help with the damage.
Hoarding Cleanup Professionals
By choosing KRI as your cleaning professional team, you will receive a team of experienced staff members that have plenty of experience cleaning a hoarding house. We understand that your family member may not want this clean up session to occur because it may bring unwanted attention around their addiction. That is why our crew is as discreet and confidential as possible and strive to cause minimal interruption to all parties involved. Our Texas Hoarding Cleanup Services include removal of items in poor condition, sanitation of every part of the home, as well as organizing a cluttered home. As tough as this may be for your family member in the beginning, rest assured that they will feel relief and peace once the home is brought back to a manageable state.
Problems Caused by Hoarding
- Poor Air Quality – With boxes, food, clothes and even animals piled up around your home, the likelihood that the air circulating in the home is polluted highly increases.
- Trip and Fall Issues – With trash and collectibles all over the home, someone could easily trip or fall causing injury to themselves.
- Mold and Mildew – Anytime an area with moisture is not cleaned regularly, mold and mildew quickly builds. Especially inside, this is not good to have around.
- Structural Damage – Collecting and hoarding items throughout a home adds heavy amounts of weight. If not careful, the excess weight can become too much for the house to handle, causing structural damage to the home over the long haul.
- Greater Risk of Fire – A small fire that tends to be manageable in a clean house can quickly cause the whole house to burst into flames because of all of the clutter.
So, if a relative is struggling with hoarding and clutter within their home, KRI is here to help! If the home is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area, give our team a call today at 1-888-382-2930 to learn more about our services.