Have you ever stopped and wondered, how do crime scenes get cleaned up? These dangerous environments can contain blood, bodily fluids, and other biohazardous items. These locations should not be cleaned up with your standard cleaning supplies. If you own a home or facility where a crime scene occurred, it is very important that you contact a professional Texas crime scene cleanup company. Luckily, a local Texas company, KRI, is right in your backyard, and is ready to assist you promptly!
Why choose Professional Biohazard Cleanup?
- Quick Cleanup – When dealing with a crime scene, you do not want the dangerous environment to linger. Our dedicated staff takes pride in providing your home or building with the immediate cleanup attention needed. Quickly, our team will disinfect and sanitize any affected areas so that you can move forward with your life as quickly as possible.
- Customer Focus – Anytime someone has a crime scene occur in their own home or office building, there is a lot on their mind. The last thing they want to worry about is cleaning and the cost behind it. The good news is that many insurance companies will cover the cleanup fee for you. If not, KRI will work to provide you an affordable payment arrangement.
Professional Cleanup Steps:
- Protection – Any staff member cleaning a crime scene will be equipped with protective gear to ensure they are safe.
- Closed Access – During the cleaning, there will be highly restricted access to the home or building.
- Multiple Applications – The sanitation treatments will be performed multiple times to ensure the location is fully sanitized.
- Disposal – Our staff will remove any unsalvageable property found within the crime scene.
- Testing – The sanitation levels of the location will be tested before anyone can return.
- Certified – You will receive a certificate of completion and a safe habitation document at the end of the cleanup.
Don’t stress about how the crime scene you have been faced with will be cleaned up. If you live in Texas, simply give KRI a call today at 1-888-382-2930, and we will handle the rest! Rest assured that all conversations with KRI are confidential.